candidates seeking Employment in Railways
Beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them
This website is dedicated to our esteemed customers and candidates who are desirous
to seek employment in INDIAN RAILWAYS through this Board. It is our effort to make up-to-date information available which a candidate wishes to know.
Note:- The content of this website should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of law
1. Corrigendum to Tender Notice for Engaging ECA for CEN 01/2019- NTPC Categories (Updated on 15.04.2020)
2. Corrigendum to Tender Notice for Engaging ECA for CEN 03/2019- Ministerial and Isolated Categories (Updated on 01.04.2020)
3. Corrigendum to Tender Notice for Engaging ECA for CEN 03/2019- Ministerial and Isolated Categories (Updated on 19.03.2020)
4. Tender Notice for Engaging Exam Conducting Agency(ECA) for CEN 01/2019- NTPC (Updated on 09.03.2020)
5. Link for IREPS portal (Updated on 09.03.2020)
6. Indicative notice for Engaging Exam Conducting Agency(ECA) for CEN 03/2019 (Updated on 02.03.2020)
7. CEN 01/2019 (NTPC-Graduate) Notice on 1st stage CBT (Updated on 15.10.2019)
8. Notice on Meeting with Prospective Exam Conduct Agencies on 25.09.19 in Railway Board Office New Delhi for conduct of Computer Based Tests(Updated on 18.09.2019)
9. Don't get taken for a ride...(Updated on 10.05.2018)
10. झांसे में न आना...(Updated on 10.05.2018)
11. COE Courses and Equivalent NCVT Trades (Updated on 15.02.2018)
12. Equivalence of Restructured(Model ITI) Pattern AND Conventional Pattern of CTS (Updated on 15.02.2018)
13. Aadhar card - Indicative Advt. in the Newspapers
14. Important Notice on Aadhar card for forth coming RRB Examinations
CEN No. 03/2018
4. CEN No.
5. CEN No.
6. CEN No.
7. CEN No.
Copyright © Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur-2009 All